Let’s look back on 2018 and carry its wisdom and strength with us as we distance ourselves from the things that wear us down, slow us down, or stop us from fully living our lives.
At this time of transition let’s reflect on the following questions. I invite you to try some journaling or free writing to allow the deep inner wisdom to emerge.
- In the past year, what really made me feel alive? What stirred my passion? What lit my inner flame? What am I excited to remember?
- What sorrows and losses did I experience this year?
- What would I like to let go of as I step into 2019? Beliefs, stories, habits, people, things… ?
- Who do I want to be in this new year? HOW do I want to be? Is there an energy or quality that I feel carrying me toward this year?
- What do I hope to bring to life, to create, and to enjoy in 2019?
- What am I no longer willing to do or be in 2019?
- What is possible for me?
Dear one, I wish for you all that you can imagine to be possible! And then some! Here’s to a sweet new year!!
If you are a mom who’s been impacted by your son’s or daughter’s addiction or other mental health conditions, I invite you to start the year with serenity. Join me and a small group of moms in Rochester, NY at the beautiful Mercy Spirituality Center January 11-13 as we take time to be nourished and nurtured, to connect with our inner wisdom and guidance, and gift ourselves with a foundation of self-care and self-compassion. Details and registration for Starting the Year with Serenity is here. Now through December 31st, save $50 off your registration by entering coupon code “holiday” simply for being part of this community. I would love for you to be part of this circle if this calls to you.